|Berlin, Germany||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Senior SEO Strategist | Competitive | Online Gaming | Berlin / Bucharest (Remote)
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Senior SEO Strategist with experience of planning across multiple EMEA territories. Although this role can be worked remotely, you will be required to be in our clients' offices to work with the teams regularly.
Our clients are a one of the fastest growing brands across the EU in 2021, and also have a presence in the LATAM regions. This role will see you take responsibility for the SEO strategy over the next 2-3 years and associated key projects and developments, with a focus very much on organic growth.
This role will report into the Head of Performance and ideally you will need at least 5 years Senior/Planning level SEO experience, preferably in the gaming industry or alternately fast-paced e-Commerce. This can be either agency or client-side, but it must include experience with SEO strategies, both short & long term.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package and flexible working conditions
- An excellent collaborative, team working environment in a vibrant growing business, with team and company events throughout the year
- Career growth opportunities with one of the fastest growing Online Gaming companies
- Premium Team Healthcare, both Life and Medical
What you will be doing:
- Defining the overall SEO Strategy and KPI's at country level , and advise, review and give feedback on budgets, for sustained 2 year period
- Serving as a direct point of contact for SEO, Insights and Strategies for local Country Managers
- Providing knowledge and leadership, and coach develop and mentor those within the SEO team
- Monitoring and evaluating web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- 5+ years managing SEO strategies and teams successfully in multiple territories
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working with key stakeholders in different territories across the business
- English language skills verbally and written and any others would be beneficial
- Up to date and experienced in working with Compliance about search and social media policies, local gambling jurisdiction & Regulators
If you are a highly experienced and talented Senior SEO Strategist, and looking to take the next step in your career and this is the challenge that you are looking for, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.