|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
SEO job in Malta! The Senior SEO Manager (Swedish) will have a passion for SEO and an enthusiastic and professional outlook and be able to work as part of an awesome team in Sunny Malta. The Senior SEO Manager (Swedish) will have a dedicated market where he will take full responsibility for the strategy, performance and priority for that market from SEO perspective.
Senior SEO Manager (Swedish) Responsibilities:
- Define, develop, and execute SEO strategies and tasks to meet aggressive business goals
- Monitor, evaluate, and inform on data metrics including both by page type and for the site overall
- Prioritize workflow to meet or exceed department deadlines
- Partner with Head of SEO on content strategy and site architecture
- Monitor and analyse the relevant competitive landscape and market trends
- Ensure quality work performed by all members of the workgroup
Senior SEO Manager (Swedish) Requirements:
- 5+ years' experience in search engine optimization, with a track record of proven wins on high-volume website(s)
- Ability to convey the value of SEO to people who know very little about Search
- 3+ year of leadership experience
- Native level of Swedish
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations
- Proficiency with standard SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Moz, Google Webmaster Tools, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills
- Mastery of technical-SEO fundamentals (page titles, meta tags, headers, URL structure, link anchor text, site crawl issues, structured metadata, etc.)
- Strong understanding and implementation of advanced Off-Page strategies
- Efficient, assertive, data-driven individual who is proactive and an excellent communicator
We envision a work culture where people come together to grow and challenge the status quo, where we Dare to do and Challenge, and where we stand United and Committed to each other and our customers. Our bright open-plan office is in the heart of Malta's amusement area with plenty of cafés and restaurants to choose from and offers a modern, relaxed and welcoming environment. Naturally, we offer private health insurance, health benefits, family friendly company policies as well as exciting company events.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +356 277 82156 or e-mail Ebony.email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.