|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Senior SEO Content Manager | Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Assistance | Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Senior SEO Content Manager to join an exciting growing company with offices in Gibraltar. The Senior SEO Content Manager will be accountable for delivering the macro content marketing strategies for the business, evolving and optimising all opportunities to attract, engage and convert new and lapsed customers across both company brands for the digital businesses.
Senior SEO Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage every component of content development, with a focus on ROI, content marketing scaling search performance.
- Manage the flawless execution of content, digital link building distribution with a forward-looking strategic mandate for overall consumer perception and content consumption.
- Work closely with Head of PR & Content in defining how we use the customer facing communications and content to optimise the overall content marketing strategies.
- Accountable for driving 35% of the annual digital acquisitions / NGR through impactful content initiatives whilst increasing consideration.
- Manage SEO and content agencies aligning overall strategies.
- Draw on the resources of the wider marketing function to create all and any assets required to support the relentless drive for new customers, building credibility with existing customers and command a sphere of influence far broader than your direct report to ensure the importance of, and focus on, content is widely felt and fully understood.
- Lead, energise and motivate highly performing content teams through trust, integrity, strength of vision and dynamism.
Senior SEO Content Manager Requirements:
- Degree level education with multiple years' experience in the consumer facing multi-channel regulated sectors working across retail and digital commercially focussed businesses.
- Proven track record in developing and delivering content strategy, and SEO acquisition in a fast moving multichannel environment or high transactional B2C business of comparable scale and dynamism most likely in the leisure and hospitality sector.
- The ability to plan, develop, create and execute communications in a variety of on and offline media and channels as part of a seamless customer acquisition and conversion strategy.
- Effective communicator and operator at senior management level, with a proven capability in engaging and influencing at board level and contributing to company strategy.
- Excellent influencing skills to ensure positive and effective working relationships with shared service teams and colleagues in other geographies.
- Track record in establishing, leading and developing sizeable teams.
- Resilient to a tee with a restless attitude and strong work ethic, demonstrating a visible leadership style that motivates those around you.
- Ability to effectively lead and manage change in a matrix environment.
- Strong and broad commercial understanding, with the ability to contribute to the future strategy and performance of the company.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Content Marketing | Gibraltar | Marketing | SEO | Online Gaming