|Manila, National Capital Region||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Senior Sales Support - Asia | Competitive | Online Gaming | Manila (Remote)
SRGEurope are working with a leading worldwide Gaming Entertainment content provider, to recruit a Senior Sales Support member for their Asian markets operation located in Manila. In this role, you oversee the Sales Support Team in on-boarding new clients. You will need to have excellent communication, organisational and project management skills to ensure a seamless transition between departments and clients.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming sector, and are continually expanding their brand and services worldwide. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment in a fantastic location. They are seeking an ambitious, creative and driven, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
A history within client on-boarding or support is essential for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary, that will also include a discretionary bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location in central Manila
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing
- Managing an active and on-going list of integrations and ensuring the process is seamless
- Working to tight deadlines on multiple projects to ensure each project is a successful one
- Reviewing upcoming projects and identifying any potential problems in advance and reporting on these
- Providing a one to one support function to clients during the integration process and providing solutions to issues
- Work closely with the teams across the business to ensure the timely completion of projects
- Fluent in English and Mandarin languages, both written and spoken
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to communicate issues effectively
- Outstanding customer care and time-management skills and experience of working in a client support function
If you are an experienced Senior Sales Support professional within the Asian markets, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.