|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Responsible Gaming Representatives | Competitive salaries on offer & fantastic benefits package | Leading Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope is looking for Responsible Gaming Representatives to ensure company social responsibility policies and all relevant regulatory requirements are maintained. We are looking for candidates who have previous Responsible Gaming experience, strong communication skills and excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
Responsible Gaming Representatives responsibilities:
- Day-to-day handling of the Observer (pro-active RG tracking tool to identify players exhibiting behaviour that may indicate a gambling problem) including activity analysis, basic source of funds/AML checks, call/email correspondence.
- Monitoring of various Responsible Gaming processes and procedures with the help of daily reports.
- Reviewing/amending manuals and existing procedures, as related to Responsible Gaming and compliance in all regulated markets.
- Handling of escalated/difficult queries and complaints as required to investigate and determine the most appropriate action to take.
- Research and preparation of case studies/presentations for training purposes (as required).
- Testing of new games, products and software to ensure RG tools are functioning (as required).
- Ability to identify key training needs related to RG and assist Training Department in delivering RG related Training where needed.
Responsible Gaming Representatives skills required:
- Previous Responsible Gaming experience is a must!
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Reasoning and analytical ability in order to make decisions.
- Good assessment of situations under stressful circumstances.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Must be adaptable to changing procedures and be able to work with various stakeholders.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Flexible to shift work
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently, in a very fast paced and changing environment.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work on multiple projects/tasks
Please get in touch for the full job specification!
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Keywords: Responsible Gaming, Gaming , Gibraltar , Communication , AML, Social Responsibility