|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Senior QA Engineer - Maternity Contract | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior QA Engineer (Maternity Cover) to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
As a Senior QA Engineer (Maternity Cover) you will have extensive experience of large-scale web projects, a thorough understanding of cross-platform user interface and usability testing, knowledge in functional testing using black box techniques, experience in doing exploratory testing, as well in testing RestFull APIs.
You will work collaboratively with a cross-functional agile team. You must be able to create the test strategy and actively work to improve the testing process on every level.
- Develop, design and improve the gaming platform
- Mentor and display strong leadership skills in supporting your team
- Analyse functional specs for completeness & testability
- Participate in all aspects of QA within the team implementing test approaches and strategies for the software development striving to leverage automation where possible
- Collaborate with developers and stakeholders to ensure that quality is an integral part of every project
Key skills and experience required
- Relevant experience in quality assurance and in the testing of API and integrations
- The ability to create test cases - also in collaboration with cloud-test service providers
- Strong Analytical skills and able to own and manage your own workload
- Familiar with agile development process and continuous delivery concepts
- Proven professional experience working with relational or NoSQL databases.
- Experience in preparing large data-sets is beneficial
- Knowledge in testing of web applications and RESTful APIs is an extra bonus
- Experience in automation (Selenium or similar) and performance testing is advantageous
- Good written and verbal English skills required
- Can-do attitude and self-ambition coupled with being an excellent team leader and player
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Quality Assurance | Testing API | Agile| SQL | Test Cases| Analytical |Strong communication