|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance, Insurance Industry||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Senior Pricing Analyst | Competitive salary package offered including benefits and relocation assistance for candidates outside of Gibraltar | Personal Lines Insurance | Gibraltar
EU Applicants may only apply
SRGEurope are seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst to join a long established Insurance specialist based in Gibraltar but with an international presence.
They are looking to expand their pricing team based in Gibraltar and are seeking a candidate to be responsible for rating proposals and performance monitoring. This is a newly created position due to business growth, and someone with a desire to improve their pricing capabilities and embrace developments in technology and analytics will fit very well in this role. There would be the chance to mentor one of the junior analysts with plenty of scope to grow and develop in the role, taking on more responsibility over time.
The appointed Senior Pricing Analyst duties and responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Build and improve price optimisation models, utilizing a strong understanding of conversion, elasticity, and customer retention modelling.
- Recommend improvements and find innovative solutions to existing processes, analysis and pricing techniques.
- Create and integrate analytical models including propensity models, lifetime value modelling and customer segmentation.
- Support successful implementation of agreed rating proposals, generating rating tables or rating tool adjustments aligned to the price test, and working with the relevant systems and IT teams to ensure delivery within agreed timescales.
- Work with stakeholders from multiple business units (Marketing, Product, Operations and Finance) to analyse and improve business performance.
- Build an awareness of market wide trends, competitive landscape and development opportunities.
The appointed Senior Pricing Analyst profile is as follows:
- Minimum 4 years' experience in an analytical role within the personal lines insurance industry, with a minimum of 2-3 years in a pricing role.
- Demonstrated strong capability with predictive analytics and Generalised Linear Models (GLM).
- Interest in machine learning techniques (decision trees) is crucial, with practical experience being valued.
- Experience of Emblem, Radar or Earnix would be advantageous.
- Strong problem solver, combining excellent data and statistical skills with a well-developed analytical approach.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to relate complex concepts and ideas to non-numerical stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload to achieve goals within necessary timescales.
- Experience in programming in R, SAS or SQL. Knowledge of Python an advantage.
- Advanced user of Excel.
- Knowledge of general insurance products and current pricing techniques and market trends.
- Knowledge of the aggregator market and competitor comparison websites an advantage.
Do you have what it takes to achieve these ambitious expansion plans and add real value to such a successful Insurance Company?
Apply now to find out more, the interview selection process is underway.
Senior Pricing Analyst| Data Scientist |Personal Lines |Pricing |Predictive Analytics |GLM