|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Senior PPC Manager (12 Month Maternity Cover) | Salary Competitive + Benefits + Relocation assistance offered | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior PPC Manager to join one of Europe's leading Online Gaming companies. The Senior PPC Manager will work in the Marketing department and report into the Director of Marketing.
The Senior PPC Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the overall strategy for Sportsbook PPC for the different brands. This role will plan, deliver and evaluate the current and future PPC strategies for the brands.
Senior PPC Manager Responsibilities:
- Daily management of all PPC Sportsbook campaigns to ensure performance is optimised, utilising all available reports and technologies whilst ensuring a high quality delivery at all times staying ahead of our competitors through continuous improvement
- Be accountable for the implementation and analysis from the Visual IQ Attribution tool and delivering any recommendations outputted from this tool
- Lead, develop and grow the PPC Sportsbook department to achieve set monthly CPA goals and ROI KPIs by delegating appropriate tasks and making sure that the PPC Executives are being optimally utilised
- Provide development, coaching, objectives and goal setting, performance management and other people policies as required from time to time
- Optimise keyword portfolio through A/B and multivariate testing with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies and negative keywords to maximise the ROI of our PPC investment
- Supply and present a clear and consolidated view on performance, including weekly and monthly reports for the Director of Marketing and the MD of Sports Brands
- Produce spend forecasts, FTD projections and budgets on a weekly, monthly and annual basis in line with the finance team's ROI objectives
- Drive the analysis roadmap around attribution and ensure learnings taken from this research are inputted in our budgetary decisions
- Work with the CRM team to ensure the on-boarding and early-lifecycle journeys for your campaigns are reducing churn and increasing the overall life-time value of the customers acquired through your campaigns
- Work with the compliance team to meet the advertising standards of the Group and to prevent any breaches of advertising regulations
Senior PPC Manager Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous experience managing digital marketing campaigns either within an agency or on operator side
- Experience of managing 3rd party digital marketing agencies
- A strong knowledge of AdWords, Bing Ads and Double Click
- A strong understanding of the principles of attribution and reporting on attribution models
- Good working experience using Google Analytics
- Ability to communicate with and influence people at all levels of the business
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and in a pressurised environment
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks , Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.