|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + plus bonus, healthcare and relocation|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Kayleen Ruiz|
Senior Partnership & Sponsorship Manager - Salary depending on experience, plus bonus, healthcare and relocation assistance - Gibraltar
The role of the Senior Partnership and Sponsorship Manager is to plan, deliver and evaluate sponsorship and partnership portfolio to drive maximum ROI and brand exposure from investment in this area. The Senior Partnership and Sponsorship Manager will be responsible for the delivery and performance of the Partnership Managers and Executives. You will own the marketing strategy around a range of football, racing and media partnerships and drive the marketing delivery of these assets. This person will be required to work closely with the brand directors in fulfilling the brand tone throughout their partnership portfolio.
The Senior Partnership and Sponsorship Manager works within the Marketing team and reports to the Director of Marketing.
Senior Partnership and Sponsorship Manager Responsibilities:
- Define a long term strategy for the key partnerships across football, racing and media while working with the Partnership Managers in your team to implement this strategy; deliver a cohesive long term plan for investment in partnership activity.
- Accountable for the effectiveness and ROI of all partnership and sponsorship investment throughout the year
- Procure and evaluate new sponsorship and partnership opportunities based on the needs of the business and the KPIs targeted by your strategy
- Work closely with the Chief Customer Officer and their team, to ensure a consistent and streamlined approach to the entire portfolio of partnerships across the group.
- Drive new customer acquisition and increase active customer revenue via partnership campaigns; optimise and review results and customer analysis to establish learnings
- Implement the underlying brand values depicted by the Brand Directors throughout our partnership and sponsorship portfolio, to ensure consistency of the brand guidelines
- Take ownership of budgetary controls for partnership & sponsorship spend, payment of invoices and overall tracking of spend levels including activation fees and branding production.
- Ensure that all of our partnership and sponsorship campaigns implement the responsible gambling code
- Work with the wider digital marketing team to ensure that your activity benefits other areas, e.g. utilizing partnerships for SEO benefit.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for the Director of Marketing and MD of Sports Brands.
Senior Partnership and Sponsorship Manager Experience:
- Experience within the betting industry essential.
- Educated to a degree level in marketing or a related discipline desirable.
- Extensive experience of running affiliate/partnership marketing strategy for a betting brand.
- Experience working with football club sponsorships essential.
- Experience in developing and executing media plans supported by strong creative executions.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party service providers.
- Must possess exceptional analytical skills.
- Strong customer ethos and the ability to channel insight into profitable deliverables.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to communicate well with people at all levels of the business and develop strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Kayleen Ruiz, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.