|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + healthcare and relocation|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Senior Motion Graphics Designer - Salary competitive - Plus benefits, Healthcare, Pension scheme and relocation assistance - Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Motion Graphics Designer who will represent the design resource for our clients Sportsbook strategy. They will assist in the day-to-day management of design projects.
Senior Motion Graphics Designer responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic content from conception through to final production. This will involve researching, brainstorming and creating concepts in collaboration with the design, editorial and web content teams and relevant clients/ stakeholders, working from an initial brief to final sign off.
- Ability to be contribute in meetings and throughout ideation processes to ensure the brief is met.
- Work closely with Brand, Gaming, Marketing, Product, VIP, and other internal teams and various third parties to develop concepts and ideas that deliver the high quality customer experiences on brand product websites and in media related marketing communications.
- Contribute to department and work related meetings as required to best perform the role and to achieve open channels of constructive communication in areas of ideation and strategy.
- Quality check and proof all personal design and production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief, and achieves the desired design standards and brand guidelines. Assist with proofing the design production of the other Senior members of the team.
- Ensure work produced is consistent with the creative direction and brand guidelines defined by the Director of Creative.
- Ensure all Motion / Animation & Video work is optimized for best practice.
Senior Motion Graphics Designer experience:
- University-level education in design, animation or equivalent work experience.
- Strong level of knowledge of animation, video, motion graphic production & editing techniques including post production, sound, lighting, rigging and rendering.
- Good 3d animation software skills (4d Cinema, 3D Studio Max, After Effects or similar), able to produce production-ready assets for TV.
- Understanding Flash animation, video editing, sound editing.
- Ability to create simple, effective, engaging web graphics.
- Good understanding of Brand guidelines & design principles for offline and online media
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Tully, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.