|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Senior Marketing Product Owner | Competitive | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRG Europe have been appointed to recruit a Senior Marketing Product Owner. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Gibraltar, you will be joining our clients Product team to deliver first class and creative marketing initiatives across our clients brand in different territories.
You will need to have a hands-on attitude and growth orientated mind set, and demonstrated experience in developing and executing strategic roadmaps for technology or digital platforms.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming Sector, and need somebody with at least 2 years in a similar role. They are a forward thinking, tech driven company who offer a relaxed, but hard-working team driven environment, and flexible working hours. The teams here really love what they do, and are looking for a like-minded team player to join them.
You may already be working within Online Gaming, or maybe you are from a digitally focused industry and looking to take your career to the next level.
What's on Offer?:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package and flexible working hours
- An excellent collaborative, team working environment in a fantastic location in the heart of Gibraltar
- Team and company events throughout the year
- Discounted gym membership and also discounts and offers for the many bars and restaurants in Gibraltar
What you will be doing:
- Supporting all phases of the customer lifecycle and advising on the overall domain strategy to achieve marketing outcomes
- Mapping out current requirements plus future requirements to support the overall marketing function and providing the required user stories, requirements and details required for your team to deliver
- Managing the backlog/pipeline of marketing requests and ensuring data/customer insights and UX are aligned
- Analysing, assessing and monitoring the success of the delivered initiatives and conducting experiments, AB and multivariate tests to improve acquisition, conversion and optimisation
- Taking responsibility for ensuring that all deliveries are ready for use by the consumer
- 2 years + Product owner experience within Online Gaming
- Technical background and experience
- Proactive towards action and focused on continual delivery
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Experience working in marketing, with marketing tools, bonus engines and/or closely with marketing teams
If you are a highly experienced and talented Senior Marketing Product Owner, or looking to take the next step in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.