|Marbella, Málaga||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Senior Java Developer | Competitive Salary | Spain - Marbella
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Java Developer to join a leading data analytics provider in Marbella. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
Working with the latest Java versions and frameworks to design and implement maintainable software in Java. Reporting directly to the Content Manager working with an international team of developers.
- Developing and improving backend applications specialized on content collection and integration in highly scalable cloud computing environments.
- Continuous research to find original solutions to software problems.
- Contributing in the design of the new features and solutions.
- Performing peer code review.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject; Engineer, Math's for example.
- Up to 3 years practical experience with Java architecture, design and development.
- Professional experience working with Spring and NoSQL databases.
- A thorough understanding of Java language in multithreaded applications.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem solving skills.
- A good command of English both written and spoken is necessary.
- A strong team player who can support and encourage others whilst having the drive for continuous development.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Spring | SQL | Degree | Java | Python | Common Lisp