|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Senior Java Developer | Competitive Salary + Excellent relocation assistance + Bonus + Benefits package | Online Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Java Developer to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force. Relocation assistance is available for candidates living in Europe.
The Senior Java Developer will use their experience and knowledge to support and make architectural decisions together with the software architects, play a part in the selection of new technologies, and promote knowledge transfer both within their team and between teams. You will be also responsible for reviewing the work of your colleagues as well as supporting junior developers.
Senior Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and improve the platform with a very high degree of ownership, in a continuous delivery environment
- Design and implement interfaces to other high availability cloud based systems
- Evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks
- Collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders
- Support and mentor other team members
- Be a part of a highly collaborative agile process
Senior Java Developer Experience:
- Passion and eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team
- Good English skills
- In-depth practical experience with OOP, design patterns, Java EE 7 (CDI, JSF, EJB, JAX-RS), databases (NoSQL) and data structures
- Excellent understanding of complex software architectures
- In-depth experience with tools such as IntelliJ IDEA, git, Maven
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery
- Eagerness to work on topics like performance optimisation, responsiveness, scaling and high availability
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.