|London, England||Salary: Competitve Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Senior iOS Developer |Android | Swift | UK Remote
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Senior iOS Developer. Our client employs people who think outside the box, share ideas without restrictions, take pride in supporting the wider team, and are not afraid to ask questions.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior iOS Developer to join a maturing fintech start-up building a cutting-edge platform. We are looking for someone who has the experience mentioned below but someone who feels passionate about their job.
What's on offer to you?
- A highly competitive salary
- Bupa health insurance for you and your family
- Bupa dental insurance for you and your family
- 25 Days annual leave + all bank holidays
- 1 extra day annual leave for your birthday
- Aviva Pension
- Social & celebration events
- Flexible and remote working
What You Will Be Doing
- This is a great time to join the company as we continue to build upon our exciting and award-winning product with a great team committed to the continued adoption of an Agile and DevOps culture.
- Working with a multi-disciplined team of likeminded individuals you will take responsibility for creating & enhancing the app, using best in class technology, for this high-volume financial platform.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Experience working in a small but smart team closely with Product, Design and UX to help refine requirements and give feedback
- Experience using a design tool (Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch)
- Experience with mobile CI systems (Fastlane, CircleCI, Jenkins, Bitrise, Travis)
- Experience with various Firebase modules (Crashlytics, Analytics, Remote Config, A/B testing, App Distribution, Messaging)
- Experience with analytics systems (Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, CleverTap, BigQuery).
- It is essential that you have a minimum of 3 years commercial experience working on native iOS or Android mobile app development.
- Experience in FRP (Functional Reactive Programming)
- Experience using RxSwift/ReactiveCocoa (iOS) or RxJava (Android)
- Swift 5/Kotlin
If you are an experienced Senior iOS Developer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Recruitment Consultant by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
IOS, Swift, RXswift, Objective C+, Software Developer