|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
The Senior Grandstand Executive will be responsible for managing the entire 'real time' customer experience for customers across the company brands.
The Senior Grandstand Executive will be responsible for ensuring that the mobile proposition is always focussed on presenting the most relevant content to engage the audience and drive them to place additional bets and retain their loyalty in the face of stiff competitor activity, trying to gain wallet share from the same customers.
Senior Grandstand Executive Key Responsibilities:
This role will include you covering shifts and performing in the role of a Sportsbook Operations Manager responsible for execution of the daily sports betting experience across the digital platforms where your challenge will be to take the trading product - markets and odds - and directly sell them to the active audience by directing a team of channel specialists and using a variety of content tools and messaging mechanisms. You'll be driving customer engagement through the display and delivery of the betting opportunities to the audience at the times they are most likely to want to take advantage of them- as the action unfolds, in real-time!
Acting as a mentor to the Grandstand Executives, you will assist the Performance & Planning Manager with training around content & CRM and will possess natural leadership skills.
Senior Grandstand Executive Experience Required:
- Extensive sports and betting knowledge will be essential in allowing you to thrive in this environment
- You will be passionate about sports betting and gaming - possibly even a punter yourself (though not essential!)
- Experience of working in a customer facing or customer servicing betting function will be helpful as you will understand the needs and demands of our customers
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) with an inquisitive mind-set will serve you well in this fast moving function
- Familiar with Mobile technology, you will be a keen user of mobile devices who understands the basic usability and technology that powers our customers' experience of betting with us
- Organised and with a strong work ethic, you will be hungry to learn new skills and take on board evolving tasks and responsibilities
- You will possess an attention to detail that enables you to work accurately amidst fast paced guidelines and requests
- The role will require you to work at those times when our sportsbook is at its busiest, so evening and weekend work will be the norm
Please get in touch for the full job specification!
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or email Ebony.firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Real Time, Online Gaming, Customer Experience, Mobile