|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for Senior Frontend Developer to work for a successful private online gaming company. They are ranked in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. One of the most innovative companies in the world, with products that are set to revolutionise gaming.... As a Senior Frontend Developer you will work in one of the multi-disciplinary games teams implementing and improving new and existing functionality of the betting platform. You will use your experience and knowledge to support and make architectural decisions together with the software architects, play a part in the selection of new technologies, and promote knowledge transfer both within your team and between teams.
Senior Frontend Developer Responsibilities:
- You plan, develop and improve the betting platform with a very high degree of ownership ("you built it, you run it") on a continuous delivery basis
- You design and implement interfaces to other high availability systems
- You evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks
- You collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders
- You support junior developers
- You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process
Senior Frontend Developer Requirements:
- Good understanding of whole software lifecycle and tools, and proficient using Git.
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery
- High quality standards. Awareness of Clean code practices, as well as others (SOLID, KISS, DRY, etc.)
- Great expertise with standard frontend technologies, HTML, CSS, SASS/LESS/Stylus,
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Babel, Grunt, Gulp etc
- Experience on testing strategy and tools for both backend and frontend components.
- Good English skills are a must
- A completed degree in IT or a comparable course is desirable
- Experience with OOP, design patterns, Java EE 8 + (CDI, JSF, EJB, JAX-RS), databases (both SQL and NoSQL) and data structures
- Good understanding of complex software architecture including both frontend and backend
- Familiar with cloud technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, AWS Services etc
- Experience in developing self-contained/micro services is a plus
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.