|London, England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Senior Front End Software Engineer for our client who is one of the leading insurance companies in the UK, they are a team of over 100 people who are passionate about customer care. The stack you will be working with will consist of React and Redux written in Typescript.
If you are an experienced Senior Front End Software Engineer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market rate Base Salary
- Share scheme
- 25 days of holiday a year (plus public holidays)
- Increase to all allowances year on year
- Brand new MacBook
What You Will Be Doing
- Scoping, designing and implementing new features in collaboration with designers, product managers, and engineers,
- Structuring your work for rapid, incremental delivery,
- Providing constructive and actionable feedback on your peers' work,
- Proactively identifying and solving problems in the product (both functional and technical),
- Communicating transparently within and outside the team.
- On-boarding new joiners,
- Mentoring other members of the team,
- Shaping the Web engineering discipline's medium- and long-term strategy,
- Making our products more accessible, secure and performant.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Ability to work independently within a multidisciplinary team,
- 4+ years' commercial experience working on front-end systems at high-scale startups,
- 3+ years' of commercial experience working on large React applications,
If you are an experienced Senior Front End Software Engineer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Consultant by email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.