|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Senior Fraud Analyst/Assistant MLRO | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Fraud Analyst / Assistant MLRO to join a dynamic, fun and fast-paced online tech company in Gibraltar. The Senior Fraud Analyst / Assistant MLRO will have strong knowledge of payments, analytics and fraudulent behaviour within the online sector.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Basic Salary plus Bonus
- Benefits include, health cover, life cover, funded lunches, flexi hours, option to work from home 1 or 2 days per week
- No shifts
- Genuine career progression within the AML and Compliance Team
Senior Fraud Analyst / MLRO Responsibilities:
- Proven experience in a similar role, familiar with European and UK jurisdictions and AML/CFT regulations, namely in Gibraltar, UK, and Malta. (Ideally a PML (UK) or responsible person Malta).
- Develop, review, recommend and implement AML/CFT policies and procedures to ensure that business activities are conducted in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across multiple jurisdictions.
- Challenging existing practices and procedures and making recommendations in accordance with industry best practice.
- Establish and maintain appropriate risk-based monitoring processes that are proportionate to the scale and nature of our clients operation / business model
- Planning, implementation, and control of the on-going AML/CFT and financial crime prevention program for the company.
- Document the clients risk-based strategies and the basis for the risk-assessment and monitoring process.
- Owning the preparation of compliance documentation for statutory, legal, and regulatory purposes. The successful applicant will be the point of contact for external regulators / agencies.
- Supporting and actively participating in the production of documentation for new licensing opportunities.
- Taking ownership for the clients Know Your Business Partner (KYBP) procedure, including managing the risk of 3rd party vendor management.
- Working in partnership with other key stakeholders in the business, to ensure full adherence with the Company's compliance policies and procedures.
- Represent the client in audits and with regulators or law enforcement agencies, and in any other third-party enquiries in relation to money laundering prevention, investigation, or compliance.
Senior Fraud Analyst / MLRO Requirements:
- Some MLRO or DMLO experience within the online gaming/tech industry
- Strong working knowledge of various areas of compliance, including but not limited to, AML/CFT, Fraud, Responsible Gambling, KYC, and regulatory compliance
- Project management, organisational, and analytical skills
- Experience of working with regulators, licensing bodies and other third parties.
- Excellent prioritising skills, ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- A common sense and positive approach are a must
- Analytical and inquisitive
- Problem solver with ability to distil complex information and focus core areas
- Proactive and driven with an excellent work ethic
- Positive and passionate about what you do
- Approachable team player with collaborative mind-set, who is comfortable with change, ambiguity and is a great communicator
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Key Words: Fraud Analyst | MLRO | Online Gaming | Excel | Fraud prevention | Online Payments | Gibraltar