|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Senior Fraud Analyst / MLRO | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Fraud Analyst / MLRO to join a dynamic, fun and fast-paced online gaming company in Gibraltar. The Senior Fraud Analyst / MLRO will have strong knowledge of payments and fraudulent behaviour within the online gaming sector.
Senior Fraud Analyst / MLRO Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the the B2C gambling business's fraud and anti-money laundering (AML).
- Develop, review, recommend and implements policies and procedures to detect and prevent the occurrence of fraudulent, illegal, or improper activities, whilst also implementing and reviewing proactive processes and reports.
- Proposing appropriate changes in internal regulations to secure compliance with any new legislation.
- Preparing, drafting and performing internal trainings on various compliance and AML/CFT aspects if required.
- Proactively manage the prevention of fraudulent activity and to manage the amount and value of chargebacks due to fraud to within the required limits set by the online payment providers.
- Conduct and/or coordinate investigations into fraudulent, illegal, or improper activities.
- Log any suspicious activity reports and external reporting to the relevant authorities.
- Manage the exchange of information, ID documentation, and details pertaining to players.
- Research and recommend appropriate fraud controls, tools, and the testing of new features.
Senior Fraud Analyst / MLRO Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the online gaming sector, online payments and payments processing.
- A record of accomplishment of successful implementation of Fraud prevention with a proven record of accomplishment with improved financial performance is necessary.
- Data analysis and management of volume data.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially with Microsoft Excel.
- A forward-thinking and dynamic individual.
- Ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Analytical | MLRO | Online Gaming | Excel | Fraud prevention | Online Payments