|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: + benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Senior Fraud Analyst | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Senior Fraud Analyst to join a high profile and fast growing online solution for gaming operators in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
- Monitor transactions and activity across all channels to assess the risk of fraud and bonus abuse and act when fraud is discovered to prevent further losses
- Undertake in-depth transactional and behavioural reviews to form a full customer risk assessment
- Apply procedures to identify suspect behaviour and continually improve these procedures to reduce the risk of fraud
- Provide feedback on potential processes and procedure improvements
- Communicate and work with other departments to ensure that customer activity, while monitored adequately for fraud, is not adversely affected
- Reply to bank requests for information to maximize the number of chargebacks which can be successfully reversed
- Report on fraud statistics and share fraud trends to improve detection rates
- SQL knowledge
- At least 1-2 years' experience as monitoring analyst
- One year's experience in a fraud based role (Gaming would be considered an advantage)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software.
- Native level English written and spoken
- Good understanding of key legislation, regulatory bodies and best practice
- Highly developed communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with the wider business.
- The ability to process and interpret vast amounts of financial data to aid decision making.
- Independent mind-set and capable of managing and prioritizing own workload
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
SQL | Monitoring Analyst| MS Office software