|Gibraltar,||Salary: Salary Competitive|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Senior Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst - iGaming – Gibraltar - Qualified CIMA ideally but will consider ACCA/ACA with analytical experience - Salary Package Competitive relocation package available
Our client is one of Europe´s leading Online Gaming businesses based in Gibraltar. You would be part of a team of experts providing support to management for planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information. The role reports to the Head of Corporate Finance and is a key appointment for this expanding iGaming business.
- Support the budgeting, planning and reforecasting processes by identifying and modelling key business drivers, trends and KPI's
- Undertake tracking and analysis of new projects or initiatives to ensure that they are delivering against key measures of success. Ensure all variances are clearly understood and explained
- Develop tools, models and processes that improve the analytical capabilities of the division, and the effectiveness and insight generated by financial analysis. Look for ways to improve the automation of reporting
- Build and maintain a competitor database and provide competitor analysis and regular benchmarking
- Support the Reporting Analyst in weekly and period KPI reporting of the division to ensure that it is accurate and delivered according to deadlines
- Assist operations in the development of robust capital expenditure proposals. Also undertake post implementation reviews to analyse performance of capital projects against expectations
- Build good working relationships with key contacts in order to understand the business and the business needs
- Develop strong relationships with other divisional analysts in order to share knowledge, ideas and best practice
- Should have previous Gaming or similar experience
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/CA)
- Strong Excel, SQL and analytics skills - experience with databases and dashboards desirable.
- Previous experience of budgeting, business planning and forecasting
- Previous experience in undertaking a wide variety of financial and commercial analysis
- Advanced awareness of modeling and analytical techniques
- Ability to manage and manipulate large volumes of data
- Proactive in looking for opportunities to drive improvements
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Good written communications skills
- Experience in reviewing legal and operational contracts
- Self-motivated with a positive and pro-active attitude
Our client is one of Gibraltar's most established and rapidly growing Online Gaming businesses, with an excellent reputation within the Online Gaming sector. They offer rapid career progression to exceptional employees and provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates. This is an outstanding opportunity, with a market leading salary package to match, including excellent benefits and relocation package, a truly career changing role.
If you feel that you have the necessary attributes to be successful in this Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst role and the passion for your accounting career, please click on the ‘apply’ button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Accountancy & Finance sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills Accounting , Finance , Accountant , Financial Services , ACCA, CIMA or ACA part qualified or Qualified , Senior Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst , Online Gaming