|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
New job in Switzerland, Semiconductor Design Sector! SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Engineer by our client, a leader in the RFIC Design sector in Europe, to work in their E-Modules Business Unit. The successful Senior Engineer will bring with them a wealth of knowledge in the packaging and assembly of ICs and PCBs in the Semiconductor sector.
Senior Engineer, E-Modules Responsibilities:
A Senior Engineer with a wide knowledge of process in IC (bumping, moulding, wire bonding) and PCB (encapsulation, soldering, bonding) assembly, you will:
- Take responsibility for the pre-assembly and assembly process availability, as well as drive continuous improvement of pre-existing processes in order to increase capability, yield, and quality
- Actively support the development of pre-assembly and assembly processes as well as development of electronic module products and processes
- Scout and then drive ahead the requisite technological innovations to reach both cost and industrialization targets
- Be in charge of technical management of all outsourced processes, again to ensure quality and availability
- Lead ad-hoc, cross-functional problem-solving teams for technical and quality-related process problems stemming from the back end
- Apply methodic competencies, such as Sixsigma, Doe, and SPC, to process development and process control
MSc or PhD in electrical engineering, physics, material science or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years' professional experience in the packaging and assembly of IC/PCB in the semicon sector
- A wide knowledge of process in IC (bumping, moulding, wire bonding) and PCB (encapsulation, soldering, bonding) assembly
- Experience with characterisation methods and qualification methods for these processes
- Willing to travel, as this will make up up to 20% of your time
- Fluency in English and French (both spoken and written); German a bonus
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more. Comprised of small business units, you will be capable not only in your specialism but have a broad working knowledge across a number of others, also.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
KEYWORDS: RFID | SPC | Statistical Process Control | DOE | Design of Experiments | Sixsigma | IC | PCB | IC Packaging | IC Assembly