|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Senior Device Modelling & Reliability Engineer | Competitive salary + benefits package, relocation assistance | Semiconductor Sector | Switzerland
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Senior Device Modelling & Reliability Engineer by our client, a leader in the RFIC Design sector in Europe, to work across their CAD Support and Process Integration Teams. The Senior Device Modelling & Reliability Engineer will work closely with the CAD Support and Process Integration Teams and push the business forward to greater success in the Semiconductor sector.
Senior Device Modelling & Reliability Engineer Responsibilities:
- Contribute for device characterization program and set-up and run automated device characterization.
- Define modelisation-approach and tune device models, in knowledge of designer's needs.
- Verify and update existing models.
- Provide feedback to Process Integration to enable technology and device performance improvements.
- Provide interface with CAD team in charge of implementing and validating models in design simulation tools.
- Support Business Units when they apply models in specific design simulations.
Senior Device Modelling & Reliability Engineer Requirements:
- PhD in Science or Engineering
- Min. 3-5 years of experience in the semiconductor industry
- Relevant experience in Device modelling (ideally incl. EKV3)
- Good understanding of design and manufacturing environment
- You have solid experience in device modelling, based on a very good level of knowledge of device physics
- You have a strong experience with device characterization and automation.
- Ideally you have also good knowledge in device reliability test and related physics
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more. Comprised of small business units, you will be capable not only in your specialism but also have a broad working knowledge across a number of others.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Device Modelling | Device Reliability | Device Physics | Device Characterisation| Characterization | EKV3 | Design Simulation