|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Shehzana Dharamsi|
Senior Data Scientist | Competitive salary + benefits package | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope is recruiting a Senior Data Scientist to join one of the most successful online gaming companies in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will build and verify machine learning solutions, optimization engines and statistical models to maximise business value. You will have the understanding of how advance analytic technique and application can help solve business problems.
At the forefront of innovative technology, our client has attracted some of the top technical talent in the industry. You will be based in beautiful offices amongst enthused colleagues, who strive for excellence. Data will be the driving force in everything you do.
Data Scientist Key Responsibilities:
- Apply machine learning approaches, advanced statistical and analytical techniques to extract general patterns and insights from data
- Develop in-depth product knowledge to understand key drivers of business and customer behaviours
- Use advance data manipulation to produce new features that boost model performance
- Monitor live model performance and statistical process control approaches to identify significant performance deviations and need for intervention
- Develop algorithms that personalise content or automate actions at various customer touch points
- Articulate model characteristics and impact to business stakeholders efficiently, helping them to understand the commercial implications of the presented data
- Educate business stakeholders on how to interpret the model outputs
- Drive analytical projects through to delivery and embed them within the organisation
- Have a good understanding of industry trends and embrace industry innovations on data technology and advanced analytics
Data Scientist Requirements:
- BSC in computer science or mathematics
- Experience of data analytics at a senior level
- Experience with modelling platforms
- A balanced set of skills, including machine learning techniques, data engineering, statistical analytics and tools development
- Strong understanding of data mining methodology
- An understanding of business processes within the gaming world
- Has experience in rolling out advance data mining models
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. With Spain at your fingertips, a skiing resort only 3 hours drive away, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary, paid in Stirling, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive.
If you are interested, press apply now and to know more, e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Senior Data Scientist | Statistics | Python | SQL | Data Modelling | Analytics | Data Mining