|Maidenhead, Berkshire||Salary: Plus extensive benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Extremely attractive salary plus benefits including healthcare, pension, life assurance, bonus scheme! SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Senior Data Analyst to join a technology led International Company with offices in Maidenhead. The Senior Data Analyst will lead a team of analysts to provide insightful analysis & reporting of the digital operation, across areas such as acquisition, CRM, cross-sell strategies, and customer behaviour in general. The role sits within the wider, market leading, data science function.
Senior Data Analyst Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Quality control of analytical & reporting information provided by the team
- Liaise with the product owners to ensure that business requirements are understood & translated into insightful reporting or analysis, either by self or team members
- Mentor & coach the team to assist them in delivering reports & analysis that have impact with stakeholders
- Lead delivery of data driven answers & automated reporting to business questions on promotional effectiveness, CRM activity, digital marketing initiatives, product performance
- Take ownership of the digital revenue forecasting models
- Work with team members to agree & document the approach to complex pieces of reporting or analysis
Senior Data Analyst Requirements to include (please ask for full job spec)
- Degree in mathematics, statistics or similar
- Ability to create high level presentations of analytical work
- Expertise in translate complex analysis for non-technical colleagues
- Expertise in translating business questions to analytical briefs and report designs
- Expert qualitative & quantitative analytical skills are essential as is proficiency within SQL. Other programming languages an advantage
- Proficiency with data visualisation tools an advantage, especially Power BI
- Basic foundation in modelling (e.g. cluster analysis, decision trees, regression, propensity modelling, Bayesian)
- Basic knowledge of data warehouse and reporting architectures
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International technology company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a great working environment and the opportunity to progress your career. This is an ideal role for someone wanting to develop their skills and range within a collaborative mentoring environment.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
SKILLS: Data, Data Analyst, Data Analysis, acquisition, CRM, cross-sell strategies, customer behaviour, marketing, analytical, SQL, data visualisation tool, Power BI, modelling, cluster analysis, decision trees, regression, propensity modelling, Bayesian, data warehouse, reporting