|Maidenhead, Berkshire||Salary: Plus extensive benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Senior Data Analyst - Extremely attractive salary plus benefits including healthcare, pension, life assurance, bonus scheme - Maidenhead, UK
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Senior Data Analyst to join a technology led International Company with offices in Maidenhead. The Senior Data Analyst will lead a team of analysts to provide insightful analysis & reporting of the digital operation, across areas such as acquisition, CRM, cross-sell strategies, and customer behaviour in general. The role sits within the wider, market leading, data science function.
Senior Data Analyst Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Quality control of analytical & reporting information provided by the team
- Liaise with the product owners to ensure that business requirements are understood & translated into insightful reporting or analysis, either by self or team members
- Mentor & coach the team to assist them in delivering reports & analysis that have impact with stakeholders
- Lead delivery of data driven answers & automated reporting to business questions on promotional effectiveness, CRM activity, digital marketing initiatives, product performance
- Take ownership of the digital revenue forecasting models
- Work with team members to agree & document the approach to complex pieces of reporting or analysis
Senior Data Analyst Requirements to include (please ask for full job spec)
- Degree in mathematics, statistics or similar
- Ability to create high level presentations of analytical work
- Expertise in translate complex analysis for non-technical colleagues
- Expertise in translating business questions to analytical briefs and report designs
- Expert qualitative & quantitative analytical skills are essential as is proficiency within SQL. Other programming languages an advantage
- Proficiency with data visualisation tools an advantage, especially Power BI
- Basic foundation in modelling (e.g. cluster analysis, decision trees, regression, propensity modelling, Bayesian)
- Basic knowledge of data warehouse and reporting architectures
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International technology company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a great working environment and the opportunity to progress your career. This is an ideal role for someone wanting to develop their skills and range within a collaborative mentoring environment.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
SKILLS: Data, Data Analyst, Data Analysis, acquisition, CRM, cross-sell strategies, customer behaviour, marketing, analytical, SQL, data visualisation tool, Power BI, modelling, cluster analysis, decision trees, regression, propensity modelling, Bayesian, data warehouse, reporting