|South West London, London||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Senior Conferencing & Events Manager | Competitive salary + commission + pension + other great benefits | South West London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for a Senior Conferencing & Events Manager for our client, a well-known Entertainment company across the United Kingdom. The Senior Conferencing & Events Manager will manage events sales across all sites in the UK. Managing the six strong sales team, setting the sales strategy, developing marketing campaigns and the product offering.
- Effectively manage and sell the private hire of products across the UK
- Develop a sales strategy identifying key markets and segments to target
- Manage the regional sales team based in the UK, supporting them to achieve their targets and develop their skills.
- Manage the call centre sales team based in Poland, working to improve processes, speed up response times and develop the product portfolio.
- Be responsible for the events revenue targets and budget line, reporting back to the business on a regular basis.
- Identify potential business development opportunities, follow up leads and secure bookings.
- Prepare all event documentation and coordinate with the onsite team and client to ensure consistent, high level service throughout all stages of the event as well as a seamless turnover to the onsite team.
- Work with the internal marketing team to develop and execute a marketing strategy to drive quality incoming enquiries.
- Work with the internal Ecommerce team to maintain an up to date web page for events enquiries, improving customer journey and enquiry conversion.
- Assist in organising and conducting, client evenings, open days/fairs, client show rounds in order to drive and secure new business
- Ensure conversion targets are monitored and achieved on an ongoing basis.
- Recognise opportunities to maximize revenue by up-selling premium formats
- Excellent self-starter
- A passion for film
- At least 3 years' experience within the events / venue hire industry at a managerial level.
- Proven track record of event sales
- Fantastic relationship building skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent excel and analysis skills
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on - UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.