|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus relocation|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date:||Contact: Clare Cogan|
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Senior Commercial Analyst (12 month fixed term contract) to join a high profile & fast growing company in Gibraltar. The Senior Commercial Analyst will provide analytical support to various senior team members across all disciplines. The primary purpose will be to drive insight & profitability; support the budgeting, planning & reforecasting processes by identifying & modelling key business drivers, trends & KPIs.
Senior Commercial Analyst Duties:
- Provide analytical support & information for all brand activity including drawing conclusions & making recommendations that will support the delivery of the Strategy & delivery of KPIs
- Produce weekly & monthly reports or decks for each aspect of the business, as well as Business Review materials, ad-hoc presentations
- Provide detailed segmentation for different VIP tiers, monitor player performance & report findings to the team with recommendations & trending data to support the recommendations
- Drive quality commercial analysis on key customer life stages from acquisition, conversion, in life, churn & reactivation campaigns.
- Support analytical & reporting requirements for specific campaigns from other departments including Customer Experience, Acquisition & CRM teams.
- Increasing levels of automation for reporting through Power BI & maintain these key reports
- Optimize churn prevention identification & models including suggestions for change & possible risks
- Work with teams to maximize promotional activity across all platforms & channels providing best practice thought through data to support the activity
- Work with BI team to extract data & build reports & to develop tools, models & communicate & interact with other members of the brand team providing support with tools & providing training where required.
- Support the strategy & delivery of the teams by modelling new opportunities or initiatives proposed by the teams to determine whether an appropriate ROI will be generated
- Undertake tracking & analysis of new projects or initiatives
- Support & feed into the financial planning processes by identifying & modelling key business drivers, trends & KPI's
Senior Commercial Analyst Requirements:
- Advanced data processing, presentation & analytical skills
- Data mining/advanced analytics or BI experience an advantage
- Advanced Excel & systems skills -SQL desirable & experience with databases & dashboards essential
- Excellent modelling & analytical skills essential
- Previous experience in undertaking a wide variety of commercial analysis within the Gaming industry or e-commerce business sector
- Good knowledge of sports &/or gaming activity
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Ability to manage & manipulate large volumes of data, tasks & drivers with ease
- Strong relationship building & interpersonal skills
Our client is a leader within their industry, holding a strong market share. They offer ample opportunities to progress your career. Relocation assistance is available for candidates within the UK/EU
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Analyst | Commercial Analyst | Data Mining | Excel | SQL | Data |