|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Senior Casino CRM Lead | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Casino CRM Lead for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. The Senior Casino CRM Lead will lead the creation and implementation of the CRM strategy across all Casino products.
Senior Casino CRM Lead Responsibilities:
- To lead a team of Marketing Specialists and Coordinators in the creation of the CRM plan across all casino brands in the group, for players of low and high value, focusing on maximising player lifetime value.
- Work closely with Marketing Communications to create exciting and compelling marketing content for customers to differentiate us in the promotional arena.
- Ensure all communications meet quality standards and adhere to both Legislation and Brand Guidelines.
- Be the focal point for all external CRM Marketing Tools and be able to troubleshoot when technical issues may arise to find a solution.
- Be the main focal point for all CRM reporting to senior management on a monthly basis, to evaluate success factors of your marketing strategy and ways to optimise.
- Continuously optimise all player communications used within CRM (email, SMS, push notifications, inbox messages, phone and automated calls) in order to ensure customer engagement.
Senior Casino CRM Lead Requirements:
- A degree or equivalent in a Marketing is preferred.
- Proven online experience with the Gaming Industry and a strong understanding of customer experience and segmenting data.
- Previous CRM background, within the Gaming Industry.
- KPI driven with a motivation to thrive to achieve the best results possible.
- Customer-focused, with a solid understanding of the player journey.
- Proven ability to manage and change multiple priorities within a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Proven ability to work across teams (both internal and 3rd party) and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to interpret data and analyse campaigns.
- Working knowledge of CRM Marketing Tools is preferred (Eg, Optimove or similar).
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already talented and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.