|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst | Financial Services | Gibraltar | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Senior BI Analyst to be based in Gibraltar. Our client has a truly International presence and the Senior BI Analyst will assist in pulling together insights from data to be captured from multiple sites and making these available through dashboards, reports and presentations. The role will involve implementation of new reporting systems and cover financial aspects, day to day business running data and predictions for future projects.
If you are an experienced Senior BI Analyst and looking to take an exciting step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Benefits
- Some Flexible Working
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Support internal stakeholders around the world, including Senior Management, Finance, Compliance and Marketing, in their business intelligence and reporting needs
- Work with stakeholders to generate analytical insights from internal and 3rd party data
- Develop Tableau dashboards and reports that clearly convey salient information
- Write SQL queries, views and stored procedures; identify schema improvements
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Solid knowledge of SQL, data models and ETL processes
- Experience with one or more business intelligence platforms, such as Power BI, Tableau and Qlik etc.
- Experience with data warehousing solutions, such as BigQuery
- Excel power user, including knowledge of Power Pivot, Power Query, DAX
- Knowledge of one or more coding languages (python, R, etc.) preferred
- Exposure to corporate finance functions
- Experience working in a fast-paced and professionally demanding environment with tight deadlines
- Good presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, problem solver and team player
- Quick to learn and resourceful in approaching new challenges
- Good command of both spoken and written English
If you are an experienced Senior BI Analyst, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Blockchain| BI Analyst | BigQuery | SQL | Tableau | Qlik |Gibraltar