|London, England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Senior Business Development Manager | remote working | biomedical, Pharma, AI, Data, NLP, B2B, sales
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Development Manager to support a cutting-edge scientific research firm. Who specialise in biomedical data and AI to bring forward the next generation of life-saving therapeutics being developed by world leading researchers.
As the experienced Senior Business Development Manager you will be working closely with the Head of Business Development where you will be fundamental in closing sales opportunities while identifying and securing new business opportunities for growth.
*Please note, this role is remote working with occasional visits to office, when required
Senior Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Deliver the on target earnings via agreed KPI's for the role which will include revenue growth from new business as a result of driving initiatives, driving the long-term pipeline value in terms of success fees, milestones and royalties.
- Act as a high-profile ambassador for the Company, identifying opportunities to present talks at leading conferences and networking with target customers on a regular basis. Travelling extensively to interact with prospective customers when needed.
- Play an active role within the sourcing and growth of securing new clients while strengthening current client accounts through utilising industry contacts within new and our desired target segments.
- Utilising your knowledge of data curation ontologies, text analytics, natural language processing, text-mining, knowledge management & computational biology, to enhance the quality of our products when identifying how we can help solve client problems, relaying opportunities to the technical developers.
- Work closely with professional services and the technical team to understand the clients' requirements and enhance the product pitches and related proposals.
Senior Business Development Manager Requirements:
- A proven deal sheet with a track record of high consistent sales and meeting revenue targets.
- Good scientific credentials, qualifications ideally in life sciences to PhD level (but at least to first degree level).
- Ideally 10+ years of business development or sales experience selling data or enterprise solutions into the pharma industry.
- Account-based marketing experience desirable.
- Knowledge of data curation including ontologies, text analytics, natural language processing, text-mining, knowledge management & systems biology, all within drug discovery is highly desirable.
- Have an extensive contacts list within our target segments, to supplement our existing customer base and network of opportunities. In particular, with discovery groups in big pharma
- Experience in Business-to-Business relationships, pipeline planning, funnel (sales) management.
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- A willingness to undertake significant travel to clients. Additionally, travel is required to internal meetings, conferences, and exhibitions.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you. We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Biomedical | Pharma | AI | Data | NLP | sales | Business development