|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Valentina La Gatta|
Senior Back-End Product Manager | Competitive | Online Gaming | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Senior Back-End Product Manager, to take ownership of the company's back-office gaming platform. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Malta, you will be working closely with the Head of Products to define the gaming platform and its features.
Our clients offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment. They are looking for an ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
Five years' Product Management experience within Online Gaming is a prerequisite, for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with the head of products to define our gaming platform and features.
- Define and Analyse business requirements and write detailed and comprehensive user stories.
- Master the creation of functional specifications as stories for the development teams, ensuring the stories flow throughout the product development life cycle to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Manage and own the product Backlog and support the developers through the agile development process.
- Manage integrations with 3rd party game providers and back office tools.
- 5 years of product management experience.
- Expertise in developing gaming systems and back office platforms.
- Deep understanding of the Online Gaming industry, including Bonus systems, payment
- systems, financial reporting, regulations and system integrations.
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development lifecycle and web technologies.
- Proven experience working in an Agile-scrum environment.
- Team Player with high level of communication skills.
If you are an experienced and talented Back-End Product Manager and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Valentina La Gatta, Recruitment Consultant on email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Located at the centre of the Mediterranean, Malta is an EU archipelago known for its 300 days of sunshine a year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and its beautiful beaches and breath taking landscapes. With its numerous air and sea connections, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary, paid in Euros, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive.