|Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: Competitve Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Senior Audit Manager | Salary package £competitive + excellent bonus, car allowance, benefits package + flexible working | ACA, ACCA, ICAS qualified equivalent | MANCHESTER, BIRMINGHAM, NEWCASTLE OR GLASGOW | Would consider part time/Flexible working opportunities|
Our Client is recruiting within their Centre of Excellence, as part of the Audit CoE you will work with a broad and diverse range of clients of varying sizes, industries and complexity. Within the Audit CoE you will utilise the latest technology to execute delivery in more complex and judgmental Audit activities virtually, outside of London. In doing so you will improve the quality, efficiency, and innovation in these areas. There is a range of opportunities available in the areas of Auditing of Pensions balances; and / or Auditing of Share Based Payments; and/or Audit of Tax. This list of areas delivered by the CoE is expected to grow rapidly, in line with strategy, over the next 5 years, which will provide a unique opportunity to build a depth as well as breadth of experience in more complex areas of Audit.
Audit Senior Manager General Duties
- Help shape the strategy in how we most efficiently and effectively deliver Audit in these more complex areas, driving transformation and innovation in what we do and how we do it.
- Play a critical role in executing delivery in these areas, in line with technical (both accounting and auditing) requirements and CoE operating procedures.
- Actively lead a team of individuals.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established audit clients.
- Develop a network of contacts across the firm through working closely with other members of audit teams as well as colleagues in other parts of the firm (e.g. Tax specialists, valuation experts, actuaries, etc.).
- Utilise your strong business awareness and sound reporting skills to provide insight to the client with which you work.
- Developing deep, respected specialisms (internally and externally) in more complex areas.
- Driving innovation and thought leadership. Identifying and developing ways in which we can add automation to our processes, drive other efficiencies and provide valuable insight to our clients.
- Working across a diverse client base, providing the ability to share learning across industries and regions.
- Interacting directly with clients, but do so virtually - enabling you to work more flexibly than is typically possible.
Audit Senior Manager Skills and Experience
Successful candidates will have:
- Qualified accountant with a minimum 4 years PQE.
- A drive and aptitude to utilise and/or build deep accounting and auditing specialisms in more complex areas.
- A willingness to drive strategic change in how we audit these key areas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, at all levels.
- Strong influencing skills.
- An ability to work under own initiative, and under pressure.
- An ability to build strong and mutually beneficial working relationships, in all areas and at all levels.
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple engagements.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team, with experience of having done this in a virtual environment being highly desirable.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail email@example.com or alternatively call 0131 510 0024 or 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.