|Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Senior Associate | Assurance Team | Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package | Qualified ACA, ACCA, ICAS and Tier 2 general visa assistance | UK based candidates only | Manchester
Excellent career enhancing opportunities for qualified ACA, ACCAs or ICAS candidates to join a Big 4 Chartered Accountancy based in their centre of excellence!
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for various Senior Associate vacancies to join a leading Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm in Manchester. Our International client will utilise cutting edge technology to execute delivery of more complex and judgmental assurance activities across their UK client base. The Senior Associate will be provided with a unique opportunity to build a depth as well as breadth of experience in more complex areas of Assurance, Tax and Audit.
Senior Associates General duties:
- Auditing highly challenging pieces of technical work, particularly around Share Based Payments, Pensions, Tax, Leases and Investments
- You will be expected to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large corporate entities.
- Working on a varied industry sector clients
- At Associate level, you will also be involved with mentoring junior members of staff, career coaching, assessing them from a development perspective, reviewing their work
Senior Associates Skills and experience required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Applicants will have been successful in the education system to 2.1 degree level.
- Good pass rates in the professional exams (ACA/ACCA/ICAS or international equivalent)
- Up to 2 years post qualified experience in Audit or Tax, within a mid-tier firm upwards
- Technically challenging mind set
- Excellent project management skills, as you will be dealing with multiple clients at once, and liaising with third parties
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.