|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
The successful Senior Analyst - CRM will join a group of dynamic people and report s to the Head of CRM. The Senior Analyst - CRM main responsibilities and duties will be to deal with prime stakeholders and use you analytical skills to get the best results.
Senior CRM Analyst Responsibilities:
- Answer business questions using data and analytic techniques, providing fact based responses
- Data preparation: define, transform and structure data so that the data is ready for analysis.
- Define hypothesis/null hypotheses to be tested
- Senior stakeholder management
- Gain agreement and support for analytical approaches and solutions amongst business stakeholders
- Analytics across all digital brands
- Help to shape the direction and Alignment of Analytics across the company, supporting the Heads of BI and analytics management team
- Use control groups and confidence testing to deliver new cause and effect insights.
- Develop high standards that are sold in and used across BI
- Work effectively with business counterparts to conceive, specify, pilot and implement analytical applications and tools
- Use abstract thinking and problem solving skills to identify business opportunities and pinpoint problems
- Report on historical factsOperations Administrator the Candidate
Senior CRM Analyst will have:
- Experienced Analyst with excellent skills in Excel and have experience of using some other analytical packages, for example; KMIME, Statistica, R, SAS Miner or SAS enterprise guide
- Good understanding of business process within online gaming
- Strong understanding and experience working with of transactional data sets as well as data set such site and click stream analytics with billions of data records
- Demonstrate Analytical Leadership skills
- Strong application of descriptive analytics and statistical techniques
- Strong presentation skills; able to simplify and articulate complex domain areas to senior
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming and Analyst sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Gaming , Online Gaming , CRM , Analyst , BI , Customer Relationship Management