|Italy, Italy||Salary: €45000 - €50000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech, Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Senior Analog Layout Designer | Salary €45-50.000 per year (salary + bonus) plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Italy
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Analog Layout Designer for a world leader in the Power Management IC Design sector from their base in Italy. The successful candidate will join the award-winning PMIC business unit. The role has been created as part of an expansion program and will provide an exciting career opportunity for the successful candidate.
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer Responsibilities
- Chip top-level planning - floor planning, power routing, assembly and verification
- All layout activities including top, cell, and block-level creation, editing, and full verification
- Suggest improvement to overall layout across the team
- Use of state-of-the-art layout techniques for matching ESD, latch-up prevention and parasitic reduction
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer Requirements:
- Have recent hands-on experience in analog full custom design , ideally 6 years or more in layout from floor panning to tapeout
- Possess extensive knowledge of Mask House and Wafer Fab process as they pertain to Design for Manufacture
- Knowledge of various package types and assembly requirements
- High level of proficiency in providing accurate estimates for layout timescales
- Competence and skill in providing layouts to deadline
One of the leading names in worldwide PMIC design, the client are continuously expanding their business across a number of countries. Power management being a prime concern in the ever-evolving IC world, the company will be in a position to lead the way for many years to come.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999
We have a variety of jobs within the IC Design sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: IC Design, RFID, LF, HF, UHF, CMOS