|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Swiss Franc125000 per annum + Plus bonus and benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer - CHF 125,000 (salary + bonus) plus benefits - Semiconductor Design Sector - Switzerland
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Analog IC Design Engineer for a world leader in the RF IC Design sector from their base in Switzerland. The successful candidate will join the RFID business unit. The role has been created as part of an expansion and restructure program and will provide an exciting career opportunity for the successful candidate.
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer - the responsibilities:
- Design low power analog circuits and architectures for IC's used in LF/HF/UHF RFID
- Develop next generation system architectures including system budgeting for best-in-class performance
- As technical expert, mentor junior engineers on concept and implementation and perform key design tasks
- Supervise layout engineers
- Silicon evaluation and debug
- Support Product and Test engineers for product qualification
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer - the requirements:
- You are strongly motivated in all aspects of IC development, from definition to release to mass production
- Team player in multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment with good communication skills.
- Solid background in analog circuit design in advanced CMOS process nodes
- Solid system-level analysis, simulation, and validation experience
- Work experience in semiconductor company (Cadence tool environment)
- Project Management skills are a plus
- French or German would be a plus
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 (change to UK number if applicable)
We have a variety of jobs within the IC Design sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: IC Design, RFID, LF, HF, UHF, CMOS,