|Italy, Italy||Salary: €40000 - €60000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer | Salary €40-60.000 per year (salary + bonus) plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Italy
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Analog IC Design Engineer for a world leader in the Power Management IC Design sector from their base in Italy. The successful candidate will join the award-winning PMIC business unit. The role has been created as part of an expansion program and will provide an exciting career opportunity for the successful candidate.
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design CMOS/BCD power management circuits meeting performance, area, power and timescale constraints
- Be part of Lab evaluation and support for circuit blocks/whole ICs
- Support DFT strategy and implementation
- Design analog integrated circuit development projects
- Be involved in hands-on block level design from specification to clean database
- Interpret requirement specifications to achieve system and design strategy for audio-power management products
- Commit to top level chip verification
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer Requirements:
- Recent hands-on experience in analog full custom design
- Detailed layout judgment and supervision capabilities
- Knowledge of portable power management: Lithium ion multi-cell charging characteristics
- Have the ability to propose innovative and leading edge solutions
- Support of technical quotations
- Willingness to travel
- Good communication/customer skills
- Meet commitments under pressure
- Team-player and self-motivated
One of the leading names in worldwide PMIC design, the client are continuously expanding their business across a number of countries. Power management being a prime concern in the ever-evolving IC world, the company will be in a position to lead the way for many years to come.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the IC Design sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: IC Design, RFID, LF, HF, UHF, CMOS