|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Senior Affiliate Manager - Sports | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Affiliate Manager - Sports to join a fun and dynamic fast growing online gaming company in Malta. The responsibility of the Senior Affiliate manager - Sports is to deal with large, strategic and/or business critical accounts whilst also developing the Global new acquisition relationships.
Senior Affiliate Manager - Sports Specialist duties:
- Setting up of new affiliate accounts and ensuring that all tracking is in place and working correctly to enable full optimisation of the account by following all different sources of traffic.
- Responsible for and targeted on performance of assigned affiliates.
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with assigned affiliates to widen cooperation.
- Connect with KPI affiliate partners and acquire new affiliates.
- Implement strategies to increase quality and yield from affiliates.
- Participate in industry events and keep updated on industry trends.
- Identify and cultivate top affiliates and develop incentive programs.
- Proven record of accomplishment of successfully handling key accounts.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Report to the Head of Affiliates on a weekly basis.
Senior Affiliate Manager - Sports Experience required:
- At least 2 years account management experience within the iGaming sector
- Experience in Sportsbook is necessary!
- Proven track record of successfully handling key accounts
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of affiliation systems such as NetRefer an advantage
- Possesses strong sales and negotiation skills
Our client offers a positive, dynamic and thriving working environment. They believe their employees are their main asset and as such offer a competitive salary, regular fun team events and an endless list of benefits!
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Sportsbook | Account Management | iGaming | Key Accounts | Sales