|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Senior Affiliate Manager - Sports | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Affiliate Manager - Sports to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
The responsibility of the Senior Affiliate manager - Sports is to deal with large, strategic and/or business critical accounts whilst also developing the Global new acquisition relationships.
- Setting up of new affiliate accounts and ensuring that all tracking is in place and working correctly to enable full optimisation of the account by following all different sources of traffic.
- Responsible for and targeted on performance of assigned affiliates.
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with assigned affiliates to widen cooperation.
- Connect with KPI affiliate partners and acquire new affiliates.
- Implement strategies to increase quality and yield from affiliates.
- Participate in industry events and keep updated on industry trends.
- Identify and cultivate top affiliates and develop incentive programs.
- Proven track record of successfully handling key accounts.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Report to the Head of Affiliates on a weekly basis.
- At least 2 years account management experience within the iGaming sector
- Experience in Sportsbook is necessary!
- Proven track record of successfully handling key accounts
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of affiliation systems such as NetRefer an advantage
- Possesses strong sales and negotiation skills
Our client offers a positive, dynamic and thriving working environment. They believe their employees are their main asset and as such offer a competitive salary, regular fun team events and an endless list of benefits!
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Sportsbook | Account Management | iGaming | Key Accounts | Sales