|Peterborough, Cambridgeshire||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Semi-senior or Senior Tax | Personal | Chartered Accountancy firm | Competitive Salary + Pension + other extra added benefits | Peterborough
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a professional to work for an award winning top 20 Chartered Accountancy firm. Our client looks after largely private clients, with owner - managed businesses, landed estates, farms and trusts. The Semi-senior or Senior Tax must possess strong personal tax experience, along with a practical experience of trusts. Previous involvement in accounts preparation would also be advantageous.
- Preparation of SA returns for private clients and wealthy individuals, as well as for UK resident trusts
- Preparation of business tax computations, trust accounts preparation
- CGT computations on the disposal of securities, chattels and property, and all related aspects
- Looking after the complex tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients and trusts
- Two years Accounts / Tax experience
- Obtained ATT or be studying towards it. It would be advantageous for candidates to be AAT qualified or part-qualified
- Employment tax, EIS, VCT, claims and elections and residence and domicile experience
- Someone with a solid basic tax background and experience of trusts, wishing to broaden their experience and to get involved in helping with planning
- Ideal candidate will be committed to a career in tax and have relevant experience in a general practice firm
- Previous experience of using tax return software as well as use of Word and Excel and use of computerized accounts packages would be useful
- Confidence in dealing with managers and clients
- Ability to use their own initiative and to problem solve
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, and provide accurate work in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Motivated, committed and flexible with the ability to meet deadlines
- A natural team player, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Our client's style is personal and they value their strong client relationships and genuinely partner-led service. Providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff is an important part of what they do.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.