|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Our client is looking for a Security Engineer who has experience in cyber security and a particular interest in web and mobile. The Security Engineer will assist in securing client facing applications and networks. Relocation assistance is offered for candidates living in the UK/EU who are looking to relocate to Gibraltar.
Security Engineer Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work with various teams to identify security gaps, harden applications, networks, and servers against exploitation.
- Identify areas of security weakness. This could mean manual penetration testing or bigger projects that provide some automation for finding vulnerabilities.
- Improve data security through use of encryption/key management, segregation, or other techniques.
- Improve defense-in-depth.
- Manage adoption of tooling and industry best practices among development and operations teams.
- Provide subject matter expertise on network and systems security.
- Lead technical implementation and integration of tools and services for authentication, authorisation, network security, data security, security operations and intelligence.
- Leverage DevOps tools to support continuous integration and deployment pipelines to maintain and monitor security tools to ensure maximum availability and reliability.
- Liaise with other teams to execute against the vision and roadmap.
Security Engineer Skills required:
- Candidates must hold a relevant EU OR UK passport or the right to work in Gibraltar
- 3+ years' experience in a comparable security oriented role.
- Solid understanding of cryptography, authentication, authorisation, security protocols, and security vulnerabilities.
- Solid knowledge of technologies around network security including Linux, PKI, DNS, load balancing, IPSec, TLS and HTTP.
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile application security.
- Knowledge of network elements such as WAFs, Firewalls and Routers.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools and penetration testing techniques (e.g. web application proxies, packet capture analysis software, browser extensions, advanced penetration testing, source code analyzers, SoapUI, etc.).
- Sound knowledge of the digital threat landscape and experience with attacks and mitigation methods.
- Experience of working in a compliant environment: ISO/PCI.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Understanding of DevOps practices.
- Relevant security certifications will also be an advantage.
You will work with a team of talented, highly collaborative and fun people. Their working environment is high tech and fun and they place value on work/life balance. Gibraltar is a lively city which is able to offer you an Al fresco lifestyle in the sunshine. Relocation assistance is on offer for candidates living in the UK/EU who are looking to relocate to Gibraltar.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Skills: Security Engineer, Cyber Security, cryptography, authentication, authorisation, security protocols, security vulnerabilities. Network security, Linux, PKI, DNS, load balancing, IPSec, TLS and HTTP, web security, mobile application security, WAFs, Firewalls, Routers, vulnerability assessment tools, penetration testing techniques , web application proxies, packet capture analysis software, browser extensions, advanced penetration testing, source code analyzers, SoapUI, digital threat landscape, ISO, PCI, DevOps,