|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Security Engineer | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a capable Security Engineer. You will work with a varied set of modern tools to improve security configurations and monitoring of our diverse IT environments and set up automated analysis of security events to detect potential security incidents as early as possible.
If you are an experienced Security Engineer then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package
What you will be doing:
- Perform security assessments of core corporate and cloud infrastructure
- Work with development, operations, network, testing and others to identify security gaps and harden our clients, servers and networks against exploitation
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Instrument systems to enable early detection and efficient remediation of, vulnerabilities, intrusions or abuse
- Research, evaluate, and develop new tools to improve all security aspects.
- Collaborate with other engineering & business teams to execute against the vision and roadmap.
- Influence your colleagues about the right way to build and operate secure infrastructure
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Participate in information security incident response
- Proven hands-on experience as a security engineer or information security engineer
- Substantial interest in information security and cloud infrastructure
- Proven ability to learn with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Hands on, passionate, persistent, creative and humble. You get things done
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Recruitment Consultant on email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar