|Gibraltar,||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Exceptional Benefits and Bonus package|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date:||Contact: Rob Tully|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Security Architect to join one of the largest, most exciting Gaming organisations in Gibraltar. This is a significant role, joining a strong, established security team in defining their information security roadmap. This role is perfect for someone with a strong information security background, with hands-on experience of technical platform/infrastructure knowledge, as well as a consultative approach to stakeholders and tech teams.
An exciting Gaming organisation, with Global offices and an upbeat working environment, this organisation offers fantastic benefits, bonuses, a relocation package and excellent salary packages.
The Security Architect, working with technical colleagues across various work streams, will provide an effective approach to security of the organisation, guiding and mentoring colleagues along the way. You will ensure compliance with statutory and industry regulations whilst achieving the organisation´s goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and defining style guides across Sportsbook and other brands
- Ensure experiences are powerful and visually appealing
- Ensure brand standards and consistency throughout the business and brand levels
- Define and shape customer experiences
- Be involved in User testing sessions
- Contribute to Front end platforms and frameworks
- Be happy to deliver for web, IOS and Android, creating prototypes, walk-throughs and detailed micro animations
Skill and Experience:
- Excellent proven experience in a similar security architect role
- Strong knowledge of legislation affecting security, privacy and systems assurance and standards, for example PCI-DSS, ISO 17799, 27001
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes
- Technical platform / infrastructure knowledge including AWS, MS Azure, and automation / orchestration technologies.
- Understanding of SABSA, CISSP, CISM, GIAC, CEH
- Experience of f5 Web Application Firewalls
- Experience of IOS Development and security
- Working knowledge of Agile, Waterfall or similar methodologies and able to use them simultaneously
Do you have what it takes to become their newly appointed Security Architect?
To find out more about the position, please click "Apply" or email: firstname.lastname@example.org