|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Secretary / Personal Assistant |Legal |Gibraltar | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Secretary / Personal Assistant for an exciting Legal company based in the thriving jurisdiction of Gibraltar. The Personal Assistant will provide a first class professional support service to all fee earners. You will be expected to refocus tasks and priorities periodically and work with other team members.
If you have considerable Secretary / Personal Assistant experience and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Excellent working conditions and flexible working environment
- Above market salary plus extensive benefits
- Study support for relevant qualifications if required
What You Will Be Doing
- Act as a first point of contact and liaison for clients and colleagues.
- Detailed and proactive email inbox management.
- Type correspondence and documents on behalf of fee earners.
- Develop and maintain an extensive knowledge of the fee earners' clients and work in progress, being aware of priorities, potential issues and sensitivities.
- Participate in regular work planning to review client work.
- Assist with client matters including processing new matter requests, starting electronic filing, applying billing rates, preparing engagement letters.
- Organise and maintain electronic and hard copy document management systems.
- Manage the diaries of allocated fee earner(s) in Microsoft Outlook.
- Organise extensive international travel, business trips and itineraries for fee earners.
- Booking client and/or inter-office meetings and other events.
- Undertake audio and copy typing, photocopying and faxing of documents and preparation of trial bundles.
- Prepare and process relevant finance forms.
- Support fee earners with priority client and business development initiatives.
- Ensure that team and departmental telephones are covered at all times.
- Proof read and undertake quality checks on all work produced.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Strong academic background including formal secretarial qualification is ideal.
- Solid, recent PA/secretarial experience at partner or Director level preferably gained within a professional services environment or partnership.
- Experience of fee/billing management and financial tasks ideal.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to the requirements of working for senior staff.
- Confident, able to act proactively on their own initiative to anticipate fee-earner requirements and ensure that these are met.
- Client orientated with the ability to handle highly confidential information.
- Committed to the delivery of the highest levels of customer service.
- Demonstrates an enthusiastic and flexible approach to work and its demands
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Key Words: Personal Assistant|Secretary |Gibraltar |Legal Documents