|Andalusia, Spain||Salary: Competitive Salary|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Victoria Pettiford|
Secondary School Teacher |Various Subjects | Education |Cadiz | Excellent Package
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for experienced Secondary School Teacher in various subjects for a beautiful school situated in the Cadiz area of Spain. You must be reliable and able to implement and deliver a broad and balanced curriculum for the students, monitor and support the student development and carry out all duties assigned by the schools Director.
If you are an experienced Secondary School Teacher and looking to make a difference then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Friendly and exciting working environment
- Excellent basic salary
- Career changing opportunity
What You Will Be Doing
- Carry out continuous development in the agreed subject area
- Guide and communicate with staff regarding written policies
- Ensure the best use of resourced in each subject area
- Monitor and assist students in their evaluation
- Provide and safeguard the welfare of children in your responsibility or with whom you come into contact with
- Comply with the schools policies and guidelines at all times
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Qualified Teacher status
- Enhanced CRB or DBS check (This can be completed at interview stage)
- Experience within a similar role and evidence of a high level of competence in a classroom environment
- Excellent understanding of child protection and Health and Safety procedures
- Effective teaching and learning styles
If you are an experienced Secondary School Teacher, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Victoria Pettiford, Consultant by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.