|Gibraltar||Salary: £25000 - £50000 per annum + Plus benefits and relocation package|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Software Development Engineer in Test - Data Management - £25,000 - £50,000 + Benefits and relocation package - Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit four Software Development Engineer in Test (Data Management) technology led International Online Gaming Company with offices in Gibraltar. The client is willing to look at candidates with junior to senior skillsets.
At the forefront of innovative technology and exciting customer journey experiences, our client has attracted some of the top technical talent in the industry and they offer an excellent re-location package typically covering moving costs, accommodation deposit and 1st months' rent.
SDET - Data Management duties will include but not be limited to:
- Using your strong core Java Skills, you'll design code and test scripts.
- Their Agile and Scrum environment welcomes your drive to improve.
- Product Owners, Developers and BAs will be looking to you to develop their skills too.
- The opportunity to work with some interesting technologies like KAFKA, Akka, and Scala
- Willingness to learn and work with developers and join and expanding collaborative team
SDET - Data Management essential skills:
- Strong Core Java is essential
- Data Management / Data Base / Back end data management or messaging services experience essential
- Object Orientated programming using Java & Selenium Webdriver within a Maven framework.
- API test automation
- Mocking web services
- Experience of Git, Jenkins Pipeline, SQL, and OWASP ZAP; delivered within a TDD environment
- Performance testing with Gatling
- Looking for someone who is interested in learning more development methods
- Someone who wants to learn and develop. You could even develop your skillset into another role.
- You can have 2 years or 10 years + experience in testing, there are a wide range of roles.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. Whether you decide to live in Gibraltar or southern Spain you're never far from the beach, good surf and fantastic sailing hotspots. Whilst they work hard, they find plenty of time to take advantage of alfresco living too. The client offer an excellent re-location package; Help with learning the local language; 25 days holiday + Gibraltar bank holidays (approximately 12 days); A day off for your birthday and Healthcare, Life Assurance and Pension Benefits.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT Sector from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
SKILLS: Strong Core Java , Java , Test , Automation , SDET , Developer , Git , Jenkins Pipeline , Gatling , SQL , OWASP ZAP