|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
Recruitment agency in Gibraltar has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Scrum Master for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. The successful Gaming Scrum Master will be supporting the Product Owner in managing the backlog and shielding the team from interruptions during the development Sprints (a set period of time during which specific work has to be completed and made ready for review) by managing the on-going work with the business and chasing missing requirements.
Scrum Master Responsibilities:
- Work as a "Servant-Leader" of the team, including coaching and facilitating various development team-members in his/her responsibility in delivering quality deliveries.
- Support the Product Owners in the maintenance of the product requirements items, including reviewing tickets before assignment, managing and maintaining an up-to-date storyboard, assigning and reassigning tasks, monitoring team efforts, generating reports and more.
- Manage the teams' Scrum schedule by facilitating the Scrum Ceremonies (Stand ups, Planning, Review etc.), having tactical and strategic approach to change, maintaining and leading by formal and informal communication.
- Be a Scrum expert for your counterparts (Product Managers, peer Developers, Quality Assurance Analysts and management) by coaching the teams in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Monitor the sprints and releases to provide a transparent status to the business and to the team regarding the development of our web and mobile products.
- Responsible for being the link between various Development teams and stakeholders, keeping up to date with both on a regularly basis and supporting the Development teams.
Scrum Master Requirements:
- Strong understanding and proven track record of running agile processes and delivering high quality results on time
- Ability to work in an agile environment with changing requirements while remaining goal oriented on delivery
- Ability to encourage and lead team members without being their direct manager
- CSM qualified is a great plus
- BSc/BA degree preferred
- Scrum certified
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Scrum Master will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the iGaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Scrum, Agile, Scrum, lean, Kanban, iGaming, Gibraltar, London