|London||Salary: £25000 per annum + Plus up to £20k OTE, full benefits package|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kayleen Ruiz|
Scandinavian Telesales Manager - £25k, plus up to £20k OTE, full benefits package - Online Sector - London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit for an experienced Telesales Manager to be responsible for managing a team of 3 telesales agents, making telesales calls and leading/coaching/training the sales team regularly. As you drive more revenue you will be responsible for sourcing a bigger strong solid sales team that can work well alongside Brands CRM and VIP teams.
As part of your role you will be managing KPI's, keeping them on track and supporting when needed. Motivating the team to reach sales targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Sales reporting and follow up on results is shared with Head of Customer Management and all relevant stakeholders on a regular basis, and you shall also be working closely with other teams to ensure a smooth experience to our customers at all times
- Managing lists and flows for the sales agents' efficiency and optimising their time for maximum sales opportunities
- Leading/coaching and training the sales team giving them tools and strong processes to maximise their sales results
- Managing KPI's for them, keeping them on track and supporting when needed
- Inspiring the team to reach sales targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis by creating a supportive and high-energy environment
- Making telesales calls too to reach set targets
- Sales and financial reporting for a complete picture of results to help assess performance and profitability
- Working closely with other teams (CS, CRM, Brand teams) to ensure smooth experience to customers at all times
- Ongoing optimisation of the Sales process
- Executive experience in telesales 2+ years
- Native level speaker in Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish
- Team management experience
- Comfortable with Excel
- You will offer some CRM experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Sales Driven with a true self-starter attitude
- Creative, resourceful, and highly organized
- Knowledge of the online gambling operations is a plus
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kayleen Ruiz, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Scandinavian Telesales Manager , Online Sector , London , Telesales Manager , CRM , VIP , KPI , sales , Swedish , Norwegian, Finnish , CRM experience , Online Gaming