|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: £43000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Salesforce Developer | Salary up to £43,000 per annum Plus bonus and extras | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
Are you passionate about CRM? Are you interested in getting into a career in Salesforce Development? Do you like to work with Java or Apex?
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit excellent Salesforce Developers to join a technology led International Financial Services company based in Gibraltar. At the forefront of innovative technology and exciting customer journey experiences, our client has attracted some of the top technical talent in the industry.
You will be joining a high performing development team with the aim of continuing to deliver high quality applications and features. You will be based in beautiful offices amongst enthused colleagues, who strive for excellence.
Salesforce Developer responsibilities:
- Build integration jobs based on instructions and pre-established guidelines from a Technical Architect using existing tools available including the BW.Integrator.
- Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository.
Salesforce Developer skills are but not confined to:
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT, and work in partnership with the business consultants
- Ability to gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan, perform complex data migrations requiring transformations using a database and potentially containing very large data sets. Analyze data quality requirements, define data quality plan and execute.
- Achieve Salesforce.com certification requirements as developer and advanced developer.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Salesforce Developers will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Rob Tully, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Salesforce, CRM, Apex, Java , Developer